What Data Do We Collect?
Minding Me collects the following data:
- Personal identification information eg. name, email address, phone number, etc.
- Information regarding your current health when you complete the consultation form. This information will only be retained while you are receiving treatment or services with Minding Me
How Do We Collect Your Data? You directly provide Minding Me with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards, reviews or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How Will We Use Your Data?
Minding Me collects your data so that we can:
- Process your order and manage your account
- Email you with special offers on other products and services we think you might like
- Monthly newsletters emailed to you if you sign up to receive them
How Do We Store Your Data? Minding Me securely stores your data at is a locked filing cabinet at all times.
Minding Me will keep your health data for 3 months. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data by shredding all documentation from all sessions provided to you by us.
Marketing Minding Me would like to send you information about products and services of ours that we think you might like.
If you have agreed to receive marketing, you may always opt out at a later date.
You have the right at any time to stop Minding Me from contacting you for marketing purposes.
What Are Your Data Protection Rights? Minding Me would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Minding Me for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Minding Me correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Minding Me to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Minding Me erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Minding Me restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Minding Me processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Minding Me transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Call us at: +353 86 6030787
Or email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard Internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology
For further information, visit allaboutcookies.org
- Keeping you signed in
- Understanding how you use our website
What Types of Cookies Do We Use?There are a number of different types of cookies, however, our website uses:
- Functionality – Minding Me uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember your previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used
- Advertising – Our Company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device, and your IP address. Our Company sometimes shares some limited aspects of this data with third parties for advertising purposes. We may also share online data collected through cookies with our advertising partners. This means that when you visit another website, you may be shown advertising based on your browsing patterns on our website.
How to Manage Cookies You can set your browser not to accept cookies, and the above website tells you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us: +353 86 6030787